• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Any Comments or experience with the AVG anti-virus software?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jim E. -

Registry hacking isn't even for the STRONG of heart, either!
lol.gif

Terry B. -

That's a GOOD thing!
wink.gif

Bryan,

I guess that's what keeps me going.

Actually I mostly just go through and remove all traces of software I supposedly just deleted using the built-in add/delete software tool. (or when I delete a free version that timed-out and I wanted another free copy.....shhhh). I get tired of that if it is something I really use a lot so if I do it more than once I just go ahead and get a paid-for copy.

When I was still actively consulting we would often need to tweak the results of our latest "install kit" until we finally got it right.

If you use the Spybot Search & Destroy Immunization feature, it will put the restricted sites in that registry key.

You can remove them if you want.
old.gif

Back