• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Adapting newer 2stage blower to 782

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mames

displayname
Mark Ames
I asked a while back on what 2 stage snow blowers will fit on a 782D. I bought the 782D and really like it and have a new block heater for it just need to get time to install it. Now on my request for what snow blowers fit? I was told a 450 and a 551 are what some of you guys have. I have located some newer 2 stage MTD and Cub Cadet blowers but do not know what models they are. Ive been looking on PartsTree.com because they show parts diagrams of all kinds of equipment. and some of the Cub Cadet blowers are pto shaft driven. are these the Super cubs or what? has anyone take a newer 2 stage blower and adapted the mounting hardware frome a older Cub Cadet snowthrower to make it work?

Mark A I have a 551 thrower/ belt driven,PO had it mounted on a 782. I have used it on my 882. I prefer QA42a thrower ( with speedup drive pulley) & lighter weight, no power steering & PTO belt alot shorter! & throws almost as far. My $.02...

Latest posts

Back