• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

A Different Kind of Problem

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A thought passed thru my mind recently. Talking about types of oak, I was wondering if Papa Geppetto carved Pinocchio out of oak? At a loss for a name, called him the wood carved from. Ie: Pin-oak-io ???
1a_scratchhead.gif

Allen: That's great! Were you mowing when you thought of that? Mowing and random thoughts seem to go together.
biggrin.gif

Allen i have the same problem with walnuts. Not near as bad as yours but it annoys me. The squirels bury walnuts all over the area and little trees are everywhere. I had a gutter problem with the maples and box elders but solved that with 6 inch gutters and gutter guards.

Latest posts

Back