• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

A Couple of Fun Ones from Opposite Ends of the Spectrum

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That second video is just to much. It was kool thanks.

Wow!! Those girls are awesome.
My little grandgirls are here and watched this too.,
What amazing things you find on the Cub site.
Thanks Ron

Instead of starting a new thread, "Bumper stickers," I'll post here what I saw on the back of a beat-up 90's Chevy Truck.

On the left side, a quote from Albert Einstein, "It has become appallingly clear that our technology has exceeded our humanity." --Background was black.

On the right side, against a white background, was proclaimed, "This property protected by Smith & Wesson."

It seems the owner of the vehicle was taking advantage of the "technology gap."

There were also stickers for both the 24 car and the 48 car on the tailgate. --Definitely seemed to be a house with divided loyalties!

That second vidio
greenthumb.gif

Back