• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

*82* series Hydro Oil Level

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I can find a Case dealer or IH dealer I will price it out. 7 quarts for total replacement?

Glanced at the Trani as I was doing some measuring for a new wiring harness....The filter that is on the unit now is basically touching Driveshaft coupler.. wow, close, is that normal or did someone put a larger diameter filter on this unit?

Tony, it's a close fit. This photo is from a narrow frame but the filter and drive shaft are in the same places. The other end of the drive shaft is unsupported in the photo so it's sagging down allowing the coupler to touch the filter, however if you raise it with your minds eye you can see the normal clearance is minimal.

264148.jpg

Thanks KM... So it is close.
My Fan looks larger, I hope when I unscrew the Filter it doesn't bump the fan..
I guess I can slide the Fan back.. just a single Through bolt.Thanks for putting me at ease

Tony, on an 82 series the fan is plastic and breakable. Just use caution and you should be OK.

The fan on an 82 series is larger than a narrow frame, wide frame, or ql but there still should be enough room to remove and install the filter without damaging the fan. It just takes some care and a steady hand.

Latest posts

Back