• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

451 blower on 782D

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmhill

displayname
John Hill
Hey guys, wondering if anyone has ever put a 451 snowblower on an 82 series tractor with the 4-5/8" PTO? The 451 and 450 both have the same size pulleys, but the 451 is geared differently to run off a 6" PTO pulley. I don't want to change my PTO pulley, as it would mess up other attachments. Wondering if anyone has changed to a smaller pulley on the blower to accommodate the smaller PTO, or what do you recommend? Besides the obvious answer of finding the correct blower....

I put a 451 on my 782D and it seemed to do fine.
I changed back to the 450 simply because I like the fact that it's got more meat where it counts and will take banging around more, LOL

Latest posts

Back