• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

2182 becomes 3482 Hydro...

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered a new throttle cable......not much progress.....need to get the beans planted!!!!

This project has been passed on to someone else..... The turbo diesel took it's spot in the shed and as cool as it would be to have a gasser Kubota beside the turbo diesel Kubota, I didn't really need the additional project.......

New owner is enjoying it, so all is well!

Steve B. Sad to hear that you had to pass the project onto someone else only I really understand the time necessary to complete thing. I've promised not to take aon anymore projects until I finish the five I've started.And now a chance to purchase an almost mint SS14 SEARS tractor from down south to save it from being parted is so tempting my "list". I am glad to see that your project is going to a good home though.
happy.gif

Latest posts

Back