• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

2130 stuck in gear

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rmozeleski

displayname
robert mozeleski
2130 stuck in gear. Just picked this up for $200, was stuck in 4th gear. Now after cleaning it all up and greasing it, it seems i can now move the shifter. The forward and reverse pedal does not feel right. It seems to be stuck. Started it up and put in gear, now it will go forward if i really hold the pedal down but then gear lever seems to jam again, ,no reverse at all. There is a thru shaft in the clutch assy, that does not seem to be moving like it should. From what i can find on the internet, there was some postings of stuck shifter and clutch troubles with the 2130 2150 2160 AGS models. I have downloaded the manuals and have started to browse through them. Any helpful hints will be appreciated.

Latest posts

Back