• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

20th Annual Red Power Roundup, July 23-25, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heading out tomorrow about 2:00p when the wife gets home from work. Going empty handed though going to be doing some visiting this weekend too. See you there!

Hey Guys,

How about some picts of the show? Day 2 now and no picts!! Everyone must be too busy having a great time.

No plug to the 'puter from the camara, but HELL YA' we're having fun!! Tractors up the ying-yang.

RPRU Awesome!!!!! Peder Monis ( Security Chief) was going to get a tractor count as of last nite.Got to meet Geezer, Howard Sell, Todd M. and a whole bunch more. Got a mower deck to show Matt G.,so he can haul back it to Rockford. Lots of things to see & do, so little time. More details later...

This year's RPRU in Madison, WI was my first. What a great show!

There were cubs....

167229.jpg

167230.jpg

167231.jpg

167232.jpg

167233.jpg

167234.jpg

and there were some REALLY COOL Scouts and <FONT COLOR="ff0000">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="000000">H</FONT> trucks!

167263.jpg

167264.jpg

167265.jpg

167266.jpg

167267.jpg

167268.jpg

167269.jpg

167270.jpg

Nice meeting all of you guys at the RPRU, sorry I was unable to stp and talk to everyone. It was a HUGH show and I had one day to cover it all. As much as I like the Cubbies, I really love to old, off the wall stuff. Here's some of my RPRU 2009 shots........
The oldes know IHC tractor
167309.jpg

A newer CASE/IH Tractor
167310.jpg

Probably the rarest tractor there, a O-20 Orchard 20 "Prototype"
167311.jpg

Hand built "Salesman" samlpe of a Binder
167313.jpg

The McCormick "Auto Mower" (The GGGGGGreat Grand Daddy of the Cub Cadets
167314.jpg

Neat 1468 w/twin M&W turbos and metal flake paint job (For sale could be yours!)
167315.jpg

Of course you have to go to a IH show "In style"
167317.jpg

And I had to stop and check out this Cat roadbuilding spread, a Cat D-10N and Cat 16M Blade
167318.jpg

167319.jpg

TOM - That 1468 with the turbo's had a really mean BARK didn't it.

That LONE STAR is the first one I'd ever seen in person. Nice truck but I'm still not sure I like the look.

Jerry, yes I was there with Art. I took 260+ photos. I'll try to get some resized and posted today. The majority of photos I took are of red tractors not yellow and white. This was my first Red Power Round Up so it's not surprising that I took lots of photos of the big red tractors.
happy.gif
Here's a few starter photos.

167372.jpg

Note the belt guard on the front of the Original on the right.
proud.gif

167374.jpg

This would be one very scary tractor to drive! It looked like it would tip over in a slight cross wind.
icon_eek.gif

167375.jpg

167376.jpg

167377.jpg

167378.jpg

I used to drive a 400 Diesel like this one when I worked for a local farmer when I was in high school. Of course it didn't look anywhere near as nice as this one...

Tom Hoffman,

I love that IH Semi tractor (Big truck!). It looks like it just drove out of a Batman movie.

RPRU was good, nice to see some of you guys again.

Lotsa nice Cubs!

I made a bet with my son, he wanted to go see an IH 1066, and said we'll see them in a bit. We walked over to the Big Red Tractors and he mentioned maybe there are no 1066s there. Well I made a bet that I would buy him one if there was NONE there. I barely won that bet for we saw only 2...

Back