• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

26th Annual National Red Power Round Up Sedalia, MO, June 10-13 2015

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

digger

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IHCC Sponsor
IHCC Supporter
displayname
Digger
Missouri Chapter #1 would like to welcome all International Harvester collectors to the Historic Missouri State Fairgrounds, in Sedalia, MO, June 10-13 2015, for the 26th annual, National Red Power Round Up.

http://www.rpru2015.com/

Who,s going I will be bringing El Toro and the nice 982 both will be on display.

Hotel reservations...done! Always a great show
happy.gif

"Might" be going. The Wheatland just needs polished up from yard work and quite a bit of work needs done to the "GTX prototype" 2072.
296549.jpg

I hope to be on the grounds Thursday AM bright & early!

Joe, I think you need to be an IH Collector chapter member to display, but don't quote me on that. You may want to get on the RPRU web site and inquire first. I'd sure hate to haul equipment in and be turned away at the gate.
Hopefully, someone will chime in and prove me wrong

I can't just to far and its my work weekend, next year for sure its not far from me.

Wyatt, good looking 2072!

To all that are going to Red Power Round Up, please take plenty of photos.
happy.gif

According to the website you must be a a member of the National IH Collectors Club to exhibit. I believe that has been the policy for the past several years. I exhibited at Madison and was NOT a member at that time.
As far as offering items for sale in the exhibit areas, I didn't see any rules concerning that on the registration form. The vendors who are paying $25 for a 10x10 space or $65 for a 25x25 space may take exception to someone selling for free in an exhibitor area.
I plan to be there Wednesday - Friday, weather permitting.

Joe,

Paul is correct, to be an exhibitor, you have to be a member of the IH Collectors Club at the National level at a minimum. Annual dues are $15/yr and you will get 4 issues of Harvester Highlights which is well worth the $15. I believe there will be membership forms available to signup at the show and become a member when you register as an exhibitor or you can go to the National website and sign up before the Roundup.

I've seen exhibitors have for sale signs with contact info on items they wish to sell at past RPRU's. I'm not aware of any rules prohibiting that but exhibitors usually are only selling a few items. If you are bringing a trailer full Cubbies and/or attachments and parts, you may want to consider registering to be a vendor but hurry as there are not many outside spots left. Alternately, there may be a consignment area on the fairgrounds where exhibitors and attendees can bring items to sell for a stated asking price less a commission fee/percentage. I know this was in the plan initially but I'm unsure of whether or not its a for sure item yet at this time. I will know more after the next planning meeting on May 30th.

We have some great speakers lined up for the upcoming 2015 RPRU in Sedalia, MO as noted in the following press releases I will be posting. Plan to attend and be sure to check them out. Mr. "Red Hoods and Yellar Wheels" Bud Youle will be there to talk about Farmall tractors.

<center><table border=1><tr><td>
mime_pdf.gif

2015 Red Power Roundup Bud Youle Press Release.pdf (68.6 k)</td></tr></table></center>

Another favorite for the ladies is sure to be SusieO.

<center> <table border=1><tr><td> <table> <tr> <td align=center valign=top>
mime_pdf.gif

83.7 K </td> <td align=left valign=top> <font size=1>2015 Red Power Roundup SusieO Press Release1.pdf</font>
"" </td></tr></table> </td></tr></table> </center>

Due to some last minute arrangement of business travel I'll see you guys in Racine in '16. These guys will be there!
296794.jpg

Latest posts

Back