• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

20th Annual Red Power Roundup, July 23-25, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E-mail Mike Schmudlach quick if You have something You wany to cruise downtown Madison with @ RPRU. This was from yesterday:
"There are only a few spots left for the "Parade to the Archives" at RPRU.
Get you forms in."
www.ihwisconsin.org

hi all do you need to pre-register to exhibit a cub? i would like to show my 1650 up there. thanks. chris

CHRIS - I imagine the organizers would like You to pre-register a show tractor but it's not a requirement.

How's the weather outlook for Madison next week?

I told my wife about Craig Morgan performing Thursday and she may be up for going to Madison. Just need to see about accomodations and making sure I could take off work and seeing if her neice can house set for us. Google Maps says 9 hours, 580 miles. She said if we went I could only bring one tractor. I won't argue with that.

Anyway, the reason I'm asking about the weather is that last year was so hot she doesn't want to drive all that way and be the same or rain the whole time.

The website says <font color="ff0000"><font size="+1">No Pre-registration for Exhibitors</font></font>

I made hotel reservations this morning. There are still a few rooms left at the Radisson at the show price too. I hope all goes as planned. Looking forward to meeting more forum members there and putting faces with names. It helps gas is half of what it was last year.

KEITH - Weather man I watch is ALWAYS wrong...But. Forcast this AM for next Monday & Tuesday was sunny & 80-82 degrees.

We've had a bit of a dry spell around Madison, had 3/4" of rain this past weekend in two little storms, 1/4" of "Nice Rain" Friday night/Sat. morning then Sunday about 1:30 AM We had a small hail storm and 1/2" of rain. That's been about all the rain for the last 3-4 weeks.

The show site has a LOT of pavement, concrete & blacktop and what isn't paved has real good grass so unless We get 4-5 inches of rain weather shouldn't be an issue.

Dennis - I'm sending the nice weather that we are to have for our local tractor show just south of Rochester, MN your way for Red Power once we get done with it for our show first
happy.gif

Sure hope We have as nice of weather next week for RPRU as We're going to have this weekend. Sunny, no rain and 55-60 at night and 72-75 for daytime highs.

Just read on the RPM forum that all the local 2-cyl. clubs are bussing people in to Madison next weekend. Plus there's supposed to be nice displays from both MTD and Case/Hew Holland for those people interested in larger equipment.

My wife is abnormally excited to go, but I think she just wants to get away from work for a while. She's been checking Weather.com quite often for next weekend and it changes so much I keep telling her not to worry about it. Shows 60% chance of rain Friday and Saturday.

All 3 Steves will be there Thursday night through early Sunday AM. We will have a couple 82 series and my mini hay rack.

We will also have the Cub cadet bag toss game over by the camper for those who may also be camping and want to stop by to BS etc.

I delivered my Original "K4K", to Art's place yesterday so that Art could get it loaded and strapped down on his trailer and ready to head out Thursday morning. Looking forward to meeting up with lots of forum members. We plan on being there Thursday and Friday. Drive safe everyone!
thumbsup.gif

I will be there on Friday, wish I had more time but am limited to one day, so it better not rain (as much as we need it at home)

RPRU Early birds are here ! 50+ or so Cub Cadets, 150 + tractors,50 + IH trucks,Scouts,pickups, & 1/2" rain this P.M. enough to wash away the left behinds from Dane County Fair.
ihrotate.gif

162927.jpg

<font size="-2">No, the Jeep is not going to tow this load, but it makes one heck of a yard-mule with the top down!</font>

PAUL - You said a mouthful on the "Much Needed rain"!
Tough at this point to predict what days will be the best weather. But at this point I'd bring some rain gear and boots no matter what day You attend!

Thankfully there's a lot of grass and pavement at the show site.

well i just loaded my 1650 with #40 box scraper on the pick up so i will be at RPRU first thing in the morn. chris a.

Art,
There is enough room for my 100 or 125 on that trailer for the ride home. Let me know which one you want to pick up.

RPRU> If coming & pulling trailer, use John Nolan Drive to Olin Ave. entrance (far north entry)--- it will bring U directly to the Registration tent. Another 1/2" rain over nite & 1/8" shower this A.M.; no mud! Not full house yet, but great numbers of all things
ihrotate.gif

Latest posts

Back