• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Parts Wanted 2082 super cub auxiliary hydraulic circuit

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Wheeler

I’m looking for the elusive auxiliary hydraulic circuit in the wild. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Really don’t want to use a linear. Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_6456.jpeg
    IMG_6456.jpeg
    653.8 KB · Views: 2
For me the most cost effective way to get one was to buy a tractor with it installed. I took the parts I wanted and resold the tractor after a light refurb. Bearings, belts, a seat and paint. Most of us have enough parts on our shelves to do a rebuild. This was the case for me. Of course the aux ports have been on my SGT for many years now and I don’t ever use them or the rear pto/3 point - “ I had to have them” haha

For me the most cost effective way to get one was to buy a tractor with it installed. I took the parts I wanted and resold the tractor after a light refurb. Bearings, belts, a seat and paint. Most of us have enough parts on our shelves to do a rebuild. This was the case for me. Of course the aux ports have been on my SGT for many years now and I don’t ever use them or the rear pto/3 point - “ I had to have them” haha
Thanks. I was happy to find what I did.

I added front hydraulics on my 782 and 1450 to use my front blade with hydraulic angle. It was really handy for a couple of Winters but since I got something bigger to handle snow, the blade has been sitting for probably 10 years now. I almost got it out last Winter to use on some sidewalks but didn't get it done. I don't use the ports or the blade but can't seem to let them go. Figures.

I added front hydraulics on my 782 and 1450 to use my front blade with hydraulic angle. It was really handy for a couple of Winters but since I got something bigger to handle snow, the blade has been sitting for probably 10 years now. I almost got it out last Winter to use on some sidewalks but didn't get it done. I don't use the ports or the blade but can't seem to let them go. Figures.
That deal fell through and I found something already plumbed

Latest posts

Back