• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

2072 BELT SIZES

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warentz

displayname
WILLIAM ARENTZ
HELLO, I AM IN NEED OF THE CORRECT BELT SIZE FOR MY 2072 WITH 50 INCH DECK.MY LOCAL DEALER LOOKS AT ME FUNNY WHEN I ASK FOR THE CORRECT PTO TO MOWER DECK BELT.I HAVE ALREADY GOTTEN 2 AND NEITHER ONE WILL WORK.IF I GET THE RIGHT SIZE I CAN PICK IT UP AT THE LOCAL FARM STORE.THANKS.

Ask him for a 954-3006 which is 21/32 X 93". A farm store belt isn't likely to hold up...get the correct belt.

And BTW, please stop shouting
wink.gif

Wm, double check my search. Up in the FAQs is Charlies FAQ. Go to item #4, 'what belts fit...'
Look for model 1872 and it says for 50" you want a 954-3006(old 754-3006). Parts lookup also sez 754/954-3006.
The FAQ says its 21/32X93".
NOTE: I do not guarentee this info, but it looks right.

Latest posts

Back