• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

2009 Harvest Pictures

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmull

displayname
D. Ryan Mull
Harvest is getting into full swing this week in Southern Indiana. I passed several fields this week in the Clay City, Worthington, Sullivan and Princeton area that have already been shelled.

This one is near Merom, IN.

169505.jpg

From what I've heard it is going to be about the end of the month before guys get going up here in my part of Minnesota.

Does my eye decive me or are those outside duals taller than the inside tires?

Well i guess that way the tires will eventually end up being the same size through wear and tear
rofl.gif

D. Ryan Mull, Well why in the world would you pull over? there should have been <font size="+1">plenty</font> of room to pass him
icon_eek.gif

Dave R, Im guessing a 4366.

Josh, Depends on what D Ryan was driving.
It's a wierd angle, You still ought to see the valve cover of a V-8. So I'm with you, a 43.

That grille just is asking for some paint..
169571.jpg

The great thing about Ryan is that he's nice enough to leave us a clue as to what that big red thing is..

If you hold your mouse over his picture you'll see this:
169584.jpg

Art, Thats cheating, not that the picture gave the answer but that you know more about computers than I do.
happy.gif

Outside tires are definitely taller. My guess is the inside tires are 23.1 x 32s and the outside tires are 20.8 x 38s. He should have the inside duals pressured higher, like at 12-15psi and the outside tires lower, more like 6-8psi. But they don't seem to be squatting at all... Ryan maybe you can go back and get us some more pics!

It's a corn head with a stalk attachment. Those things turn like a reel to pull down stalks into the head.

Here's my nieghbors IH doing its thing on 80 acres of soy beans 10/20/09 in northern Ill

179859.jpg

179860.jpg

Sorry i did not get a picture of them but my two youngest girls 9&11 rode around in the 2166 pictured below with my nieghbor doing 100 acres of corn i am jealous but had to go to work they will be talking about this for a long time
happy.gif

Latest posts

Back