• If you're having trouble logging into your account , you can Reset Password
Kirk Engines, Inc Cub Cadet Used Parts CADET CONNECTION Cub Cadet Specialties Cub Cadet Specialties

1a tiller question

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Forum:

ekincaid

displayname
Ethan Kincaid
What size bolts should I use for the bottom pivot arms where they attach to the rear end/pto pulley I put a new top belt on now the tiller cocks to the “passengers” side of my 149 I did notice quite a bit of slop in the lower bolt I’m questioning,I’m wondering if I mixed up the bolts some where along the line

dgunn

displayname
David W Gunn
What size bolts should I use for the bottom pivot arms where they attach to the rear end/pto pulley I put a new top belt on now the tiller cocks to the “passengers” side of my 149 I did notice quite a bit of slop in the lower bolt I’m questioning,I’m wondering if I mixed up the bolts some where along the line
They should 1/2 " diameter link pins.
20200208_211049.jpg

ekincaid

displayname
Ethan Kincaid
Ok thank you the po used bolts that were incorrect and I duplicated the mistake with new hardware

dschwandt

displayname
David Schwandt
I would not use bolts as the threads will speed up the wear on the surfaces the contact.
Use the correct size clevis pins.

ekincaid

displayname
Ethan Kincaid
I picked up some Clevis pins at the hardware store last night...that fixed me up thanks for the info fellas

Latest posts

Group builder