• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eferguson

displayname
Eric Ferguson
Can anyone tell me if the dash tower on a 182 should have part of the metal cut and bent up at the top edge so when the hood is closed it rest on the lip. I have a couple pics. but it's very hard to see. I'm not sure if it should be like it is or flat, I think the PO did it because the hood broke where the latch is and he put latches on the outside. I took them off and fixed the hood so it latches right but i'm not sure if the metal needs bent back down to be right or should be left the way it is. I don't know if you can see in these picts. but look near the top of the dash where the hood closes and you can see a little piece of metal sticking up that's what i'm talking about. Any info. would be very helpful, and thanks in advance.

182815.jpg

182816.jpg

Looks correct to me. Here's a couple of photos of my Spirit of 76 (nearly the same chassis) that I had in my archive.

182912.jpg

182913.jpg

Latest posts

Back