• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tcornelison

displayname
tim cornelison
after months / years? of looking , I finely fount a diesel , , 50" stamped deck , 1100 hours , for $500 needs new belts , and fluid changes , shes been setting a while . but starts an runs great.
284207.jpg

284208.jpg

284209.jpg

Congrats Tim.That's a heck of a deal. Good Luck with it. Welcome to the Smokers Club.
wave.gif

Congratulations Tim!!!
284218.gif
284219.gif
You're going to fall in love with that little guy.

Tim
you are so luck to have that tractor. Use it and see how often to need fuel . You hit the jack pot on a tractor. The diesel will always do it all for less $$

as the front in is plastic = junk imo , I have access to a early model 782 , basket case , how much trouble would it be to retrofit that tin work to my new tractor ?

thats awesome i paid $2000 for my first smoker [782d] take good care of it and you will love it

Tim,

Very nice ride. As Kraig mentioned, I have it's gas powered twin, and am working on the 82 series sheetmetal conversion. Hyd. valves are the biggest headache so far. 782 hood will also need some mods.

I hope to be able to work on it more this spring, winter and work have put a damper on it so far.....truck needs to be in the garage in this weather....project tractor can wait!!!!!

Congrats again on a nice ride and GREAT deal!!!!

Latest posts

Back