• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

1650 hydraulic questions

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gary noblit

IHCC Supporter
Hey guys,I'm at a loss to come up with answers.My 1650 has front ports.They appear to be normal small hyd fittings but a Meyer and a Jd 318 fitting mic. at 661 at the shoulder.The 1650 mics at 650 at the opening.Is this a propriatary part or has someone switched them??.I can't seem to locate the correct part measurements online.Has someone got a 1650 they can mic to prove my point??

well gents,cub says they are no longer avail...couldn't/wouldn't give me measurements....."parker" did you mean parker hannifin?? there are lots of parkers on net...I know how to change dimensions on JD fitting but don't have correct measurements for shoulders..

How are you arriving at that conclusion? I googled "SM-252-4FP" and found dozens of options.

These are standard hydraulic quick couplers. As Matt said, should be able to find them anywhere. Your local hydraulic shop should have them or be able to order them.

David,"cub" told me NLA..Dennis my local hyd repair said they are not common size...I can't prove it but they appear to be around .012 smaller, that's why asked for someone to mic 1..Roland gave me the correct info to order,they are a Parker no. but not coming from Parker....Roland ,thanks much ,when I get correct dimensions I'll explain further.

Ok gents here is the conclusion of my hyd fitting search.The address that Roland gave me turned out spot on but to prove a point about "common" fittings:I added a rough drawing with dimensions of each fit.Please note that cub fittings are not the same as others..For .010 some engineer said watch this... exotic automation is where the parts came from..THANKS again Roland..

Attachments

• hyd fit.jpg
    hyd fit.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
Just so you're not tied to only Parker as a supplier, here's a cross reference chart. Aeroquip is now Danfoss, formerly Eaton. Danfoss parts are readily available online as well. The local supplier, to me anyway, can get any of these within a day or so if they don't have in stock.

1690285086751.png

Latest posts

Back