• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

1572 diesel

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jim- On trucks,(07) anything I person should add to help keep injectors clean? No problem here with the gel and really not enough miles on it right now.(Future knowledge) 2500 GMC. Thanks.

Jim, Your stuck on street trucks but isn't the blend for ag and off road different? Closer to what diesel used to be.

Only a $2,400 fine here if caught using off road diesel in a on road vehicle. Off road has a reddish color to it. Would be ok for the cc.

Dave,

Off-road diesel is going ULSD soon. Some places may have it in place already. Many fuel suppliers are probably buying the same fuel for on and off-road so they don't have to keep track of two different bases.

This keeps me busy every day designing new tractors for the new offraod emission regs. You have to love converters and particulate traps.

adrian a gitch

n I`am using the same fuel additive I use in my diesel truck. Its called 4+ Arctic,has antigel and Improves lubricity in low sulfur fuel. Got a cetane also. here is a picture. Later Don T

185612.jpg

Would anyone know the easiest way to remove the day I've shaft from the 1572 diesel?

Latest posts

Back