• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

1512 Hauling Wood

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bpientka

displayname
Bernie Pientka
Took a little break from working on tractors to actually use one. Needed to get the remaining wood for my springtime maple sugaring split and moved from one side of the house to the other. Fired up the 1512 and hooked up the trailer to do the hauling. Darkness came before I could bring the last load. A few more loads should wrap it up.

230305.jpg

Bernie Pientka

I have my 1512 out hauling some fresh cut wood today. The trailer is a 14' long bed and we have 8' wood loaded . Around a cord 4'h x 8'x 8' , I can tell you it will stand up easy and would go to fast for me lol (G).
Shift.gif

237166.jpg

Looks great but would hate to try and stop the load on a big hill.

I bet having that tongue jack in the down position makes it kind of hard to tow, however it might help to stop it.
whistling.gif

Kraig McConaughey "Keeper of the Photos"

I know I did a safety bobo today ,But I could not listen to the neibour and more about lose little tractors.He did want the wood moved but the land is to soft for my diesel truck, So up the flat road I go for a load, well 2 2 cords. I left the trailer stand down about 5" to stop the tractor for standing up. I soon learned where to put the draw bar lol. But it pulled good once I got the front wheels on the ground.My CV drive shaft with the press fit centre and grove pins also . I thought if I got in trouble I could drop and slide the stand to slow me down.

And if you look close you will see the stringers are down and a few pieces of hard wood on the skids. A good workout lol.

Allen Schumacher

I have a ball with my Tractors.I had a brain wave that I could have used the pull cord for my electric brakes on the trailer, So a just pull the cord and the trailer will stop .But The neighbour up the way is sure impressed ( G)

Back