• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Roger, that is a LAWN tractor not a GARDEN tractor. As a lawn tractor it's probably way better then a brand new "box store" lawn tractor but it's still a lawn tractor. Price is a bit more then I'd be willing to pay, but that's just me.

Graeme from Down Under bought a 1720 recently, it's the same basic tractor as the 1420, just with a larger engine, he has a thread in the Lawn Tractor forum area. Here's a link to Graeme's thread

Thanks Kraig. I've passed your info on. I thought maybe a lawn tractor but wasn't sure. Guess mainly depends on what use he intends.

I concur the price is a bit steep for a lawn tractor.

Roger, here in OZ that would not be a bad price (just a bit steep depending on your transport distance/cost) so long as the motor is good (not blowing heaps of smoke or rattling loud) & the hydro is in good shape, & the pulleys bearings (partic. idler pulleys) are good.
I have yet to refurbish my 46inch deck (wish it was only 38).
Pics last week of G'kids having fun.
83412.jpg

83413.jpg

Back