• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

1200 axle seals?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

titan

IHCC Supporter
Good morning,
Recently acquired 2 CC's, a 1200 manual with creeper I hope to restore, and a 1210 hydro with a blown engine parts machine.
The axle seals on the 1200 are leaking. Anyone know parts I need(e.g. part #) and where to purchase?
Also, the 1210 has a 12 hp kohler magnum engine with a broken rod. Doesnt appear to have damaged the case. Worth rebuilding?
Maybe keep as a spare for the 1200?
Lastly, anyone need any parts for a 1210?
50 degrees again here in ct today!

Charlie can fix you up with new seals, no problem
See ad at top of page CC Specialties
The 1200's are great plow tractors.
Ad a 3 point lift w/spring assist, Ag's w/some weight, a sleeve hitch w/Brinly moldboard plow and have at it!!

Good morning,
Recently acquired 2 CC's, a 1200 manual with creeper I hope to restore, and a 1210 hydro with a blown engine parts machine.
The axle seals on the 1200 are leaking. Anyone know parts I need(e.g. part #) and where to purchase?
Also, the 1210 has a 12 hp kohler magnum engine with a broken rod. Doesnt appear to have damaged the case. Worth rebuilding?
Maybe keep as a spare for the 1200?
Lastly, anyone need any parts for a 1210?
50 degrees again here in ct today!
I've got what ya need. ;-)
https://www.ccspecialties.org/clutch_driveline_rearend.html
1583336171031.png

Charlie can fix you up with new seals, no problem
See ad at top of page CC Specialties
The 1200's are great plow tractors.
Ad a 3 point lift w/spring assist, Ag's w/some weight, a sleeve hitch w/Brinly moldboard plow and have at it!!
Thx!
I hv what i believe to b a 54" plow and also mower deck and wheel weights. No plans to use plow or deck as the 1200 will b my firewood hauler!

Back