• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Wheel Horse C-81

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ajohnston

displayname
Adam Johnston
Hey guys, yesterday picked up an old Wheel Horse C-81. Thanks to a guy by the name of Marlin. He sent me an email last year about a guy with the name of Tom who had a Wheel Horse C-81 and was wanting to sell it. Yesterday we went by and picked it up. Had to use the 520 Hydro to pull it up on the trailer. It was a little icy. That makes 4 Wheel Horse's so far. Will put a link on here soon of a start up.
234633.jpg

Ya, to bad I could not of picked up a 782. I would like to have one but I don't think that will be working out so well.

Adam and Jeremiah. I'm always happy to help someone find a good loving home for their no longer needed little tractors.
happy.gif

Latest posts

Back