• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

voltage regulator

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a 127 cub. Was wondering if the newer cubs voltage regulator would work.
Yes they will work depending where you buy it.
1704590344321.png

I think Joe's probably referring to the rectifier module on quiet lines, 82 series, etc.

Amazon has them listed and called them a voltage regulator for a 8 -20 horse for the kohler engines. just trying to save a few bucks and times are hard.

Last edited:
Yeah, it'll work, if you install an alternator in place of the S/G
Good luck cranking the engine though!!

A rectifier is an electronic device that converts an alternating current into a direct current by using one or more P-N junction diodes. A diode behaves as a one-way valve that allows current to flow in a single direction. This process is known as rectification.

Latest posts

Back