• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

The Perfect Plow Tractor?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joshua S. I have Deestones on the 782D and actually don't mind them. They were what I could afford and do what I require of them. Just playing around with the plow two years ago due to not enough weight and spinning out I got down to nine inches in sod for plow depth. Seven inch plow depth wasn't near as bad.

311158.jpg

Earl--as I said, "I'm partial to TruPowers"! Agree.

Marlin--thanks for sharing. I passed that along to my buddy Dan and he said he will purchase a pair for his plow rig since they are so cost efficient. He said he can always pick up a set of TP's down the road. Man, I wish you could've made it to Bluniers this year. That Smoker would've been right at home. There were a lot of diesels there this year.

Joshua S. I need to set the CAT O 12" plow on the D. The one pictured needs to go onto either the Keepsake 1650 or the 108. I have another set of 23 x 10.5 x 12 ti mount ont a set of rims. I can't remember their brand name off hand. I bought those at Orschlens in Boone two years ago.

Latest posts

Back