• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Thanks go to Extreme Motorworks !

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kraig,
The rears are just starting to show cracking.
And the amount of work I'll be doing with the little guy this summer, I figured I better get new and not have to worry about it.
If I didn't have to move TONS/YARDS of material this year and probably next, the rears would outlast me!
The front has one new Carlisle and one worn, but here again, I don't want to be changing tires in the middle of things.

Also, since I have MILLIONS of nails/screws/junk all around where the building was, I think I'm going to go ahead and foam all 6 and be done with it and not have to worry about flats.

I've already had 4 flats on the 250A this winter.
Plus I bought one of those magnetic do-hickies you roll around to pick up junk and have already picked up 60 pounds of screws/nails/nuts/bolts/wire and other crap. That in itself is going to be an ongoing project, LOL

But to answer your question, grin
I'll fling'um your way. And I'll send a bill to Art!
biggrin.gif

Charlie,
Just think of all the money you're making in scrap iron.
joker.gif

Aaron's forks held up 586 pounds just fine. I had taken the rear weights off in anticipation of the new tires, so I threw a Gannon on the back for a little counter weight.
284629.jpg

Charlie, those tires look great! Nice to see the Kubota in action.
thumbsup.gif

Finally got the meats on the K.
As usual, Aaron did a super job on making CUSTOM wheel spacers for it.
Since I have the wheel weights on the inside of both wheels, the spacers had to be custom to make things work out right.
286267.jpg

286268.jpg

286269.jpg

286270.jpg

286271.jpg

286272.jpg

Latest posts

Back