• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Talk about a crappy day!

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tcbusch

displayname
Terry Busch
38356.jpg

38357.jpg

38358.jpg

38359.jpg

38360.jpg

38361.jpg

38362.jpg

38363.jpg

Wow, Terry that was some damage, I've never seen hail go through a roof before. I hope you have good insurance.

Holy crap!!! That sucks good luck, with getting everything straightened back out

The truck looks like a total loss, would take a good body person to pound out all those dents.
The roof looks like it will need complete reshingling after repairs are made.

Not to sound like an ass, but how soon after the hail storm where the photos taken?
I see no hail stones on the ground.
I only mention this as it would help out with the insurance claim.

Have been through a hail storm similar to yours back in the 80's and the insurance company kept stalling, wanted photo evidence of the size of the hail stones, luckly the neighbors had the forethought to snap photos during the storm.

I was in St Cloud, 2 hours from home, when it happened. Our 14 yr old son was home at the time. We have 3 holes in the roof where the hail stones when right through. One of the windows in my daughters room was smashed. The pictures where taken hours later, but the hail was in the freezer. Every body panel and door on the truck has major dents. And the windshield is busted enough I cannot see through it. The car dealership across the street has all 280 cars as a total loss.

Terry, that really sucks! I hate hail. What kind of sheathing is under the shingles? I guess it's a good thing the tornados didn't find your place. Are the Cubs all safe?

TERRY - Good luck with Your insurance co. They can be difficult to deal with. We missed some large hail around Madison, WI. Thursday night also. I guess We had pea-sized hail but 4 miles south it was baseball sized and one of Son's co-workers had $10,000 damage to His HOUSE. This will be His second hail damage claim this year!

Terry, you really got pounded! We were in Anoka when it hit and our 2000 Camry got about the same damage as your truck. We only saw about golf ball size there. Fortunately the hail storm missed our house.

The cubs are safe. They were in the garden shed. The something is 1x12 on the house and 5/8" plywood on the garage. Both roofs had holes.

Kraig- I am sorry, but if I had to pick between my house and car or my Cubs getting a beating, well lets say my mowers would get.

Also, I finally got those pictures off to you. Sorry during my first week of college was a busy, I have done more homework in my first week than I did all 4 years of high school. But, I guess that I have to get educated.

Tyler, I agree, the house and car are more important then the Cubs but Terry hadn't posted any info on the Cubs. Thanks for the photos.
happy.gif

Terry, wow that went through 5/8" plywood, amazing.

Back