• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Spring Plow Day in Iowa City/West Branch area?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dgreazel

displayname
Dave Greazel
Planning on hosting a spring plow day in the Iowa City/West Branch area. Seeing if anyone would be interested.

Sign me up!!! I'll put the word out to some other guys in the area.

So...would his be the Herbert Hoover plow day?
(West Branch,IA birthplace of President Herbert Hoover)
I'm interested.

Dave

sounds like fun just let me know when...where... and what day ??????

sounds like a good time to me! would be there if at all possible. and right now, no plans for vacation to pencil in at work, sounds good to me.

all the responses are sounding real good.

I've started looking around because all of our ground is corn this year so I'm asking neighbors, alot of them have already put the anhydrous on so that counts them out. I'll keep looking now that I've sparked some interest!

Dave

Dave A couple of CheeseHeads will head your way! Keep us updated...Please
Shift.gif

Latest posts

Back