• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

SPRING IS HERE!!

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dschwandt

IHCC Supporter
displayname
David Schwandt
Got birds??
I think Les has the market cornered!!

got birds.jpg

Holy CRAP!!!
And you are in a mobile home???!!!

Nope...my side of the street is a row of acre lots with conventional houses, the other side of the street is a trailer park.

The house I live in was destroyed in a tornado and rebuilt after a tornado in 1991.

My father held a real estate license, and would not let me buy a house that was too close to a trailer park once. He told me they either attracted, or caused tornadoes.

Screw that noise. Here in northern PA, a sight like that is a once in 5 year occurrence if we are lucky. We have many hills and that tends to keep them at bay.

Latest posts

Back