• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Southeast Iowa Plow Day 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Adam J. YES!!!!
233166.gif

Just make it another weekend from the NorthEast Iowa Plow day......I can't be everywhere!

Marlin

spill the beans will it be fall or spring...????????

Rob D. I believe that Adam is referring to the same location where the one near Ottumwa was held last month. From what I've heard it will be a Fall Plow Day and feature LOTS of acres with full size tractors, horse and garden tractors. It also has a very good chance of becoming an annual event. S.E. Iowa Plow Day Event.

I get time I have some pretty cool pictures that Pat Zeroth's best gal friend sent to me that were taken at that event that I need to re-size and post.

If you are talking about the October PD here in S.E.Iowa, EVERYONE IS WELCOMED to come plow. The Poppin'Johnnies/ Classic Collectors Clubs has been doing this plow day since 2005. The event has been flooded out a few years because the plow grounds are located right next to the Des Moines River.

Just for the record, we actually have TWO garden tractor plow days here in Ottumwa in October. The first one is held during Harvest Days at the Dave Cobler farm 3 miles due north of town. This is held on the first or second weekend of October depending on the weather (Bathrooms/food at this event). The second one is the one we advertise to everyone for all types of equipment to come plow. The second plow day is held the third or fourth weekend in October, depending on weather and flooding(food/bathrooms at this event also).

I'm taking care of both events this year and will post more information next summer.

Paul

Paul, you are right! I went down to the one this year and it seemed I missed the garden tractor plows. I am thinking about getting a new or used plow for my 682. I do believe Paul that you are talking about one 10-15 minutes from Eldon, correct?

Back