• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

SGT Loader pics ?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kweaver

displayname
KENtuckyKEN
Anybody out there have a loader on their SGT like my 1882 that I could see pics of to see where the post are mounted ??

Chris Engelking and Mike Masheris just finished putting a Kwik Way on a 2072....

What loader you puttin on it?
76271.jpg

I was thinking about finishing the one I started building years ago ... probably still to heavy though even for this Cub. I used 3/16" wall ... can't get used to "under" building for these little things. I guess I should just get a couple of new sticks of 11ga. tube and start over.

That Schwartz uses the 3 bolt location that I was looking at on the frame for the undercarriage mount.

Is that a super GT? Look at the implement lift..looks like a 1811 etc. The power steering ram is attached to that exact same spot on the other side of the tractor isn't it?

It can still be utilized , mainly because there is no other vertical surface area to bolt to without notching the footrest.
76296.jpg

Ken, I'll see if I can dig some pics up. A lot of fabrication to get it mounted if you do not have a frame to mount it to. But having the power steering is great.

Chris - I don't mind the fab if I know where to do what the first time around. It's the 2nd and 3rd time having to do it that I don't like.
Any pics, measurements, parts list, swear words, who to blame it on ... any info at all will be appreciated.
beerchug.gif

I'm trying to clean up around here and some hydraulic help with the heavy stuff would be nice.

Ken - Rememeber to blame all misfitting and rework parts on Charlie!!!! LOL

Steve, Thanks for posting those pics. I didn't get your e-mail on Monday night.
Ken, Any questions send me an e-mail or if you need more pics.
For the pump I used an old snowblower quick attach. easy to adjustand the pump fits right in.

Chris - I'd like to know where / size of the cylinders if you bought them ... is that shop made or a factory made loader ?

Ken,

That's a Kwik-Way loader just like the one on my 149. Mine has the factory subframe for an xx8/9 tractor. I made the pump bracket from an old mower mule drive (Chris used a blower drive).

76466.jpg

76467.jpg

76468.jpg

76469.jpg

76470.jpg

76471.jpg

76472.jpg

76473.jpg

76474.jpg

76475.jpg

Late model factory Kwik-Way on SGT...

76477.jpg

Steve - Thanks for the pics. I've got the KW brochure , they don't list it for an 1882 ... looks like it would with the others they have listed.

I'm not crazy about the aluminum housing in the rear. I just wonder if my 129 would fit ? I'd hate to do it but I'd hate to pop the housing too.

I'm studying your pics ... that's a whole lot of subframe
yikes.gif

I got a NEW gas tank delivered today , that'll take care of that crap that was in the old one that didn't want to drain out.
happy.gif

My loader project may get put on hold for this year ... our propane fill up was $794 ! then it'll need filled again next winter.
I should have enough pumps and spools to choose from to do the job but I'll need the cylinders and plumbing / filters.

Back