• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Red neck hitches

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dross

displayname
Dave Ross
Not my idea, just thought you'd get a kick out of it.
152027.jpg

152028.jpg

Is that picture for real? Have you seen it moving? I just wonder how high the wheelies are when he first starts off, LOL.

I don't know, I came across this picture on a pilothouse dodge truck site. Theres good size hills in the background and no real clearsnce between the top of the truck and camper. I can't believe it ever really went anywhere like this.

From what I have seen on the road and at campgrounds, I am sure it went somewhere, once. Not sure how far either, but I am sure they at least tried it with all the work they put into it...

I only saw half the story a couple of summers ago, I was heading South on I-69 between Ft. Wayne and Indy, a "round body style" Dodge Caravan passed me, and it had a weight distribution hitch head on the back of it. I did not see what it had been pulling with the hitch, but it looks like the setup that I use to pull my 21' Travel Trailer that weighs 4500lbs.....

I think this set up was on the Forum a year or so ago, dont know where it was posted, but remember KentuckyKen just ripped it apart. Every thing from the wood support post to the 'S' hooks on the end of the chains! Maybe Kraig or Charlie remember it and can post a reference to it.

All I could think of was that's how people get killed. Ya know, if he wants to tear up his vehicle and maybe camper fine. But to move that on a public highway is dumber than stupid.

ALLEN - I think Your right about that pic being posted here before. I seem to remember they DID move the trailer but just a short distance like from the back yard into the street.

And they were so old they had whiskers on 'em then. I think I first got them in an e-mail in about '04. (That Blazer may have been new when the pics were taken....)
old.gif

KENDELL - I know GM build quality has gone down hill terribly, (Sorry GM Fan's but My last New GM car started falling apart on the test drive with nineteen miles on it!) But that Blazer already has the rear fenders rusting out. Has to be at LEAST Two years old!
lol.gif

I think I have seen that camper parked in front of these condos.

152044.jpg

I didn't mean to repost stuff. I got it off a post from yesterday, I hadn't seen it before, oops, my bad.

Dave, not a problem I repost stuff all the time. I wish I had a dollar for every time I posted about QAxx vs QAxxA snowthrowers.
roflol.gif

Kraig,
You're saying there's a difference....huh? You mean like a 36" versus a 42"

Ah, just kidding!

Everyone have a great weekend. I get to buy a Equalizer Hitch yet today for my new-to-me camper. More Cub funds gone.

Back