Pics of Mikies new toy

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtoney

displayname
Mike Toney
Here are a couple of pics of my new 982 with most options, she has the cat 0, rear pto and front hyd outlets. Healthy running Onan, that will get updated rods soon to prevent the dreaded blow up they are know to do. Cheers Mike
81407.jpg

81408.jpg

81409.jpg

Congratulations Mike. Now ya gotta bring that little fella to Travis' Plow Day.

Probably in 09 we will make Travis's plow day. We also just bought Steve's 582 for my wife to use for plowing, no way she is getting my super! I am waiting for Kurt to resond on whether he can haul it from Travis's to Winamac plow day. Then I either need a ride for it to Kokomo, or here to Erie or near by. Mike

Mike, maybe you could ask Jim Dimmerling too. I think he is going to Travis' then back east. It would be great fun to see a red one one that trailer of green.

Thats an idea, I will have to catch him in the JD chat room. Here is a new pic or two of the 982, I got it all back together and running on fresh gas, no problem getting full power now. Mike and Michele T
81533.jpg

81534.jpg

New eye candy!!! With the temps in the mid 40's when I got home, and the shed heater running, I had it 65' in the there, so out came the masking tape and rattle cans of red. The front end had been done last year, but needed a finish coat, the fender deck and tunnel cover hadnt been done yet, so they needed a few coats. Its not prefect, but good for a worker that will get scratched up. I also made up two small "Onan" decals that are just ahead of the "982" on the hood, they are reflective so they dont show up good in the pics. I am in need of the "IH" decal for the fender deck, anybody got one they will let go super cheap or donate to the cause. With all the tractor stuff my wife and I have bought this week, my tractor fund is dead for awhile. Enjoy the pics! Mike and Michele T
81609.jpg

81610.jpg

Latest posts

Back