• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

New pics of my 682

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtoney

displayname
Mike Toney
Here are some fresh pics of my 682. I got the lift lever working again, the pin that locks it into each position was broken. Got the carb to start acting right finaly, kept stalling when dropping from full power to idle, not anymore. Fender deck is painted and sporting a new IH decal. I will be trading my cco for a cat 0 hitch, 450 snowblower and a pair of ags. She will be in the field plowing this year at AW's in Ohio instead of sitting in the field abandon at my workplace. Cheers Mike and Michele T
62310.jpg

62311.jpg

Mike - Looks good but ! If those <FONT COLOR="ff0000">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="000000">H</FONT> decals are right (not stuck on MTD made) then why have you hid it here instead of putting it on the main page ??

I love it so far, always wanted a red cub! If things go well, should have a 782d with power steering in a couple of months. This one will be my wife's for plow days and mowing. Mike and Michele T

She is still smoking pretty good, got a heavy does of MMO in the gas right now. I am planning on a fall repower project using a small air cooled diesel. Its a 10hp one that gives me the power of a 14hp kohler. Should be plenty of power for this machine. Atleast for playing and plowing. Might even handle a mower deck still, but have to set up a new pto set up on a 1 in shaft. Cheers Mike

Latest posts

Back