• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Peerless transaxles

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbowman

displayname
bobby l. bowman
I need a little help from the smart folks out there. I own a DR brush cutter that now has a busted gearbox. It is a Tecumseh/Peerless model 3628-P1. The DR folks sell a new one for $199+,so I want to fix the one I have.Can't find a parts breakdown anywhere;any one got any ideas?Thanks,Bob.
bash.gif

Ken; it sheared the two shifter keys;I can fix if I can locate the correct parts.
Allen;thanks for the info.I have already been to outdoorsdist.,now I,ll try the other the website.
Thanks guys!

Ken; and all this time I thought Charlie was 'da man!That's helpful as my keys are sheared.I'm waiting for a reply from outdoordist.,for parts availability.Thanks for the help Ken and Allen!

Latest posts

Back