• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

PC-PHOTO PROBLEMS

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rodsmith

displayname
Rodney Smith
1a_scratchhead.gif
1a_scratchhead.gif
HELP!!! After I download pics from my NIKON camera to my TOSHIBA pc the download window stays on and says pics are downloading even when pics are already in a folder on my pc.
I can shut pc down and start over,and okay.
As soon as I down load again same thing.
Also last night I couldn't post pics and KRAIG said they where correct size.

Rod, are you using Windows Explore to download the photos or are you using some software from Nikon?

mmmm no follow up.

I like the best , easiest way to do things right ... DRAG 'N DROP !!

That's why I don't put anymore music on Kathy's iPod ... all day job to use their sofware , can't D'nD on it
angry.gif

KENtucky, If I recall correctly, Rod and I exchanged a few emails regarding this which is why the thread went quiet.
dunno.gif

Latest posts

Back