• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Old Cars and Motorcycles

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally broke down and bought a real touring bike. Took this picture on a ride through Nevada, kind of cool....

31347.jpg

Richard- I am glad to know that I am not the only one who has a Honda. I got this in the summer but have never gotten a picture taken of it. 2005 Rancher 350 4x4 and the best part I got it $200 BELOW dealer cost and even got to watch them uncrate it.Every time I go to the farm I forget my digital camera, but hopefully I will get some winter photos this weekend.Sorry it is so dirty I went riding yesterday.

32839.jpg

Tyler- Them Honda Rancher 350 4x4's are a sweet little rig, I get to ride on one on weekends at the local coop soil sampling and have had it in some fun fields and they are like a Timex take a licking and keep on ticking!

Latest posts

Back