• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Old Cars and Motorcycles

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dplogman

displayname
David R. Plogman
I've got an old car, how about you? 66 MGB, parks next to my 67 Cub Cadet 122
24091.jpg

It's not as old as David's MGB, but here's my '77 Corvette
24354.jpg

It's on my lawn that I cut with my 1968 Cub Cadet 125

wave.gif
Jeff

Jeff: Glad there is finally a second post! I love the old flat window Corvettes! And you gotta love black. Looks like you are down the road from me. (PA) Dave

24423.jpg
Here's another: 86 R80RT Beemer, 800cc air cooled flat twin, 98K miles-a lot of fun!

Heres some shots of my latest aquisition,
future Veggie oil burner,
stole it for $500.

24463.jpg

David ,that's a 1968 200d , yep diesel , gonna put one of those veggie oil kits in it in the spring. Love the fintail.
Need to take some pics of the spitfire when I get a chance , it's in winter storage/ state of repair right now.

David , I see from your profile that your right down the steet , you workin for welch allen?

Brian: You know, I think I reconise that old Benz- are you on East Lake St. in Skaneateles? Was there once an old orange Spitfire in your driveway? I'm at Brownlie Design, couple of doors up from Skanellus.

David-
I live over outside of tully. The Benz hails from liverpool , doubt you've seen it, as it has been in a garage for the last 15 years. As for the spitfire , primer red and a former resident of North Chittenango. Nice MGB , usually see those in green , the red looks sharper.

Brian: So have I seen the Spitfire on E Lake street? The B was originally BRGreen, when I bought it in 1990 it was red, so I stayed with red. Love the old Benz, we had an old 84 300D, diesel, sold her (2002) with 229k on the clock to a guy in Marietta, NY. I still see it sometimes. Dave

David- I doubt you've seen the spitfire either..it's been under repair for the last two years. I plan on getting the motor back together this winter. I'm dying to drive it again , it's like riding around in a sneaker. Brian

No one has posted in here for a while so I will, hopefully. 1978 Corvette. GM crate engine. TPI fuel injection. Will post a pic of engine latter.
25732.jpg
25731.jpg

Edwin: Thanks for the post, thought everyone had forgotton about this page. Is that Vette a flat window style? Dave

Hi Dave,
In 1978 GM redesigned the rear window. It went from vertical to a slope. Allowed for more storage in the rear. Following (I hope ) is a rear view and pic of engine with TPI.
Eddie B.
25931.jpg
25930.jpg

Latest posts

Back