• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

OF guys, Just what am I supposed to do with THIS!!??

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
he correct colors are flambeau red and desert sunset. the colors can be purchaseed at a Case-IH dealer in Iron Guard

Thanks Ed, Plans are to go pick it up this weekend, weather providing, but at this point, it don't look too promising. Sure hate to haul it home in a blizzard!

David Schwandt

That would be a keeper if I won it. Looks like the hood lifts at the front and stands back against the steering wheel ? also do I see some red lettering on the decal in your second picture behind the name Case ? I would like to see some more pictures that show the drive train . It sure looks like a sweet looking tractor for sure . some guys got all the luck .

The hood pivots are to close to the steering wheel to stand the hood up. the gas tank is behind the headlights and the oil cooler is below the gas tank. The 1967 and later have the hood pivots at the front. The little black lever below the seat is hi or low range.

I'll get some Saturday when he is sitting high and mighty on the patio deck at our mini-plow day that just tripled in the size of the area to play....er...plow in!!

Latest posts

Back