• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Newly aquired rider, anybody know anything about it??

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rbell

displayname
Rodney Bell
Hi, I bought this today and other than the Craftsman Model # 131-8120 i cant find anything about it? Anyone have any info? would be appreciated. Pete
213116.jpg

Rod, Wow that is crazy cool. Basically a ride on push mower. I gotta keep my eyes open for soemthing like that! Cool find.

My dad had one like that about 63 or 64. I was 4 or 5. Don't know anything about it either, just saying thanks for the memory.
happy.gif

Thanks! I was told its a Lauson engine? I cant see any numbers one the shroud. Id love to find an old Sears catalog with one in it. It does run and i actually cut a couple swaths with it before parking it. I have plans to restore it but matching the paint and finding some one to make the decals will be difficult. Its just not one you see anymore....its pretty cool

Dad used to call the one he had Minny Mo yellow if that does you any good.
happy.gif

I think thats a Craftsman too! I like the little car body. I sure wish i could find out more on these....maybe some one will come along soon. Thanks!
bash.gif

Hi. My dad had one of these that he found in the city dump. Took it home and got it running with little work. His was painted green and his had a fiberglass seat that was hinged. It hinged down to cover the engine some. Same transmission and engine. Only thing left is the back wheels are now on a homemade yard trailer. Thanks for posting, brings back good memories.

Back