• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

New Trucks

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbranstetter

IHCC Supporter
displayname
Brian Branstetter
I haven't bought a new vehicle in years, let alone a truck. She's a diesel so I hope it lasts as long as my old gasser did. Its an 03 HD

52545.jpg

52546.jpg

She's a beauty! But now yer gonna have to wash her everyday to keep her clean, don't want that pretty of a truck to get dirty workin now do ya?,lol.

Hey dude nice truck didnt think they put the up swept headlights on till like 05. enjoy love mine

And you can even fit a cub in there!! Now all you will need is a 4" exhaust and the Edge Programmer.
52563.jpg

Thanks everyone. I hope it lasts as long as the last one. I think I should register the old one on Chevys 200,000 mile club before I sell it though. Hey, maybe we need something like that for cub cadet? Maybe a 20,000 hr club or something.

Here's mine. I have always been a Dodge guy, but I love this Chevy.

52969.jpg

I'm a Ford guy(heheheh) I just love the mpg's of the 'new' truck I got. 1993 F250, 351 V-8, auto, 2wd, manual windows/locks, BUT it has A/C that my F150 doesn't have. I used to go thru 1/8 tank to and from work, now 1/4 tank to amd from work. Gotta do a tune up etc... hope that helps. I missed the 400 V-8 of my old 77 F250, this is just about the same. My love of the acceleration versus the 300 I-6 isn't helping any either,lol.

Earl - re-read what you posted and explain to me how a 351 is a 300 and how 1/4 tank useage is better than 1/8th tank consumption ...

KENtucky, umm, I believe Earl is using sarcasim.
dunno.gif
Also I believe he is referring to 3 different trucks.

His first 4 words tells it all.
He's harder to read than the ol lady !
I'm going back to da gruge b4 I fall asleep.

Earl - just be Earl ;)

FYI, if you guys want to understand me, good luck! I don't even understand myself. I am referring to 3 different trucks. 1977 F-250 with 400 cid V-8/auto 2wd, 1993 F-150 with 300 cid I-6/auto 2wd, 1993 F-250 with 351 cid V-8/auto 2wd. I like the acceleration of the 93 F250 because it almost matches the 77 F250 acceleration, mpg's as well. I hope this clarifies, if not I'm sorry, I'm as confused as you are.

Well I'm not confused a bit. I love my old pickup but there is just no comparison between the old 95 silverado half ton to my new one. Better milage, power, room ect, ect. I pulled the old H home a few times with the 95 and I'm hear to tell ya, that got a little busy going down the highway with a couple of thousand on the ball, not to mention that it was a rented trailer with no brakes(my fault, didn't find out till I got there
screwloose.gif
won't be doing that again).

Kentuck,

Sorry you couldn't make it yesterday. We drove 500 miles each way in one day. You could have broken in 3 Duramax at once.

54907.jpg

The utility body would make you a great welding truck (or a cub hauler with tools and parts)

54908.jpg

Aw you guys ain't got no truck, well you do but I do not have my 59 Chevy done yet now thats going to be a Cub Hauler!! LOL. Something about this Cub Cadet illness I have, the 59 got put on hold!! I am about ready to go to a 12 step program for it.

Own 4 trucks 59 Chevy Apache, 1983 Dodge PW that I bought brand new, 1988 GMC 1500 4X4, and our family vehicle 2001 Exec. owned GMC 1500 4X4.

Like all trucks you got to fit them for what you need. The Ford's construction saved my father's life so I do not pick on them anymore!!

Pops

Sorry I don't have pictures of my hauler. It's a 1985 Dodge W-350. 360 v-8, 4 speed 4x4 with 4.88:1 gears in thew axles. It will about pull a house off its foundation but he sure isn't very fast. It does an awsome job pulling my cubs around, or anything else. sure looks good with two cubs on the bed and one on the trailer.
groupwave.gif

Back