• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

New to me -1782

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joligschlaeger

displayname
Joe Oligschlaeger
Hello, I picked up a new to me 1872 yesterday.
happy.gif

I have been looking for a SGT for awhile, seen this one advertised and pulled the trigger on it!

Low hour unit, good sounding, works good, love the power steering, wish it had GPS!

288073.jpg

nice and the corn is tall

garden tractors are yellow and white and crops are green

Nice Super! Now you'll have to find a three point and rear pto. Thanks for sharing the pic.

I agree with Jeff about the crop thing as well.
bouncy.gif

Great find , Im in love with mine , ( a Cyclops ) I'm envious of your metal hood ,

OK, now that I have a new to me 1872, I need to determine what will work and what will not work.

I have a 1200 w/creeper now with 44 inch deck that will stay with it-
I have a 54 inch blade, hydraulic angle w/o cylinder and want to keep for the 1872-just need to see if it will fit or need to find a different bracket-
I have a QA42A tiller, would like to retain-but not a requirment-
I have a QA42A blower, would like to retain also but not required

When I have a chance after this heat and humidity leaves I will be moving out a 682 w deck-bad engine in boxes; a 1282 w deck, w/o engine; a 86, PO put in a 10 hp, 3 spd started making into a puller?

On the blade, what cylinder should be used?
Will it work, with the 1200 bracket on the 1872?

Back