• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Neat Concepts from yesteryears

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they forgot to mention that "IT FLOATS". Those drums when constructed so they're air-tight would hold that little Fordson afloat and the screws on the OD would provide drive in water.

Imaging going down a snowmobile part and you hear this odd sound, you look over your shoulder and you see that. WTF!

Now that's pretty cool. I've seen pictures of them before but this is the first video. Cool

I visted with a co-worker about that little critter. He said the military briefly considered a rig like that. The rear drive proved to be the weak spot on the outfit. Would be neat on a hydro Cub.

That setup looks very interesting but I think the week link is/was the open chain drive on the rear. You can sett it pretty well when the operator is baking turns in the ditch. Looks like it could jump off quickly in trashy, brushy kind of areas.

That thing is pretty cool! Got me thinking about how hard it would be to build.

I don't know how many of you guys remember this neat and at the time extremely pricey invention. I remember hearing the price was set at $100,000.00. BIG $$$ in 1971. If I recall correctly a farmer from Iowa invented the machine. It was deemed just too expensive to be practical back then.

The Bumblebee Self Propelled Disc.

Latest posts

Back