My wife......

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kide

displayname
Gerry Ide
I haven't said anything, but a couple of months my wife Sandy was diagnosed with cancer. Treatments started and we have been progressing, but 12 days ago we had to take her into Emergency due to extreme pain in her hip - they diagnosed it as bursitis, caused most likely by the position she has to be in for the radiation, but they didn't start treating it immediately due to other health complications. She has had her heart medicine changed twice and had two cardioversions (stop the heart and restart it) in the last 12 days to see if they could get normal rhythm restored (long term problem with her). They gave her another shot in her hip today, but she has been in extreme pain for 12 days and is starting to show signs of it...with all of her other health problems. I know it's a lot to ask, but please add a line to your prayers for my wife Sandy Ide if you can.....

Gerry

Gerry, our thoughts and prayers for Sandy, and for you..God be with you both.
Darryl

Gerry. It is never too much to ask for others to pray for someone. Angel has a prayer board that she will add your wife's name to.

Gerry she will have the thoughts and prayers of the Hinds family. May god bless each of you.
Luther

Gerry & Sandy-

My heart goes out to the two of you. Health problems are something endured by a lot of us and always add stress and discomfort to all involved. I hope the best for Sandy in her terrible battle. Gerry, I know that when Sandy hurts you must hurt as well so the both of you will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Gerry & Sandy

I don`t know if long distance will help but I will put in a good word for you both if it will help.Good luck to both as I know health problems with the boss can be bad for both. my best to you both.

Gerry & Sandy, We pray for you & your health. Psalm 91 has helped a friend when he faced an uncertain future early this year.

Thank you all - she is in so much pain she couldn't even get on an MRI table today - they still don't know the whole source of her pain, so they're going to have to use anesthesia just to get her on an MRI table. Tomorrow is her birthday.
Paul: Thank you especially got Psalm 91..... I am printing it out and will carry it with me....

Kendall,
Tell her she's got a whole mess of Cub guys wishin her a Happy Birthday and she damn well better be around for about 40 more too!
thumbsup_old.gif

Gerry, I'll be praying for you both as well. Happy Birthday Sandy!

Gerry and Sandy, may God's healing power be with you. remembering you folks in our prayers

Gerry, you and Sandy have been and will remain in our prayers.

We are not that far away. If there is anything we can do to help.......just ask.

Rob and Lynn

Day 19.. - they now know the pain may be from her back, but she is still flat un bed and not really making much progress .... again thanks for the prayers and good thoughts.

I don't ask much, but right now I'd really like a mailing address to send a card to Sandy. I'm betting that if you added your mailing address to your profile that all heaven might break loose.
dunno.gif

Frank:
Thanks for the thought, I really do appreciate it, but I guess not right now......there are reasons....

Thank you ALL for keeping her in your prayers - we're still looking for any improvements, but we're not there yet...
Gerry

Dear friends - I want to express my appreciation for all the thoughts and prayers during my wife's illness. I am sad to report that my wife, my best friend, the love of my life, passed into heaven yesterday afternoon. God bless you all..

Gerry

Gerry, my family and I will pray for the lord to ease the pain of your wifes passing.

Latest posts

Back