• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

My favorite day of the year... (138K pic warning)

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmcmeen

displayname
Bryan D. McMeen, Keeper of the Holy Hy-Tran
27253.gif

Bryan,
My returns used to be that messy till the wife bought me Turbo tax, LOL
And the first year we used it! The MF's audited us!

The best $200 I spend every year is for my accountant. I figure Turbo Tax would cost me something like $70-$80 so I'm only paying an extra $120 to not do any work other than sign the finished forms. Considering my wife is self employed that accountant is a lifesaver.

Curt- I hear ya on the paying of someone else to do them darn forms, my tax preparer charges me the same as if I where to go and buy a program but the nice part is when there is an error he has to stand behind his work and cover his backend. Plus it saves me hours of frustration, just take the shoe box of reciepts in and let him sort through it.

Latest posts

Back