• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

My 3516 CATs

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwjones

displayname
Jarrod W Jones
Here are some pics of the Generators I work with.
127003.jpg

Here's the aftermath of a dropped valve at 230am when no one is around to stop the engine before this happens (soda can to show size, notice lifter)
127004.jpg

Here is the powerpack
127005.jpg

Here is one of the engines going to the shop for a rebuild, they get totally rebuilt after 7 years of constant running
127006.jpg

I know these don't have anything to do with a tractor but I thought you guys would enjoy
thumbsup_old.gif

They are rated at 900Kwh, but run the best making 850

The company I work for also has some V20's that are rated at 1600kwh

oh yeah them are good size. Always enjoy lookin looking at a big peice of equipment

Those engines look very much like the diesel engines I saw aboard the USS Wasp recently. I was amazed at how they were built --the stuff that was normally inside an automobile engine (like water passages and oil lines) were on the outside. Each cylinder head comes off individually. The configuration blew my mind.

Makes me miss the Thunder Pumpkins from when I worked at Waukesha!

Latest posts

Back