• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Mod 70 pto parts

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

kwest

I got a rebuild kit for my mod 70 pto and it had 3 small clips in the kit that i cant find on my pto. could some one tell me if they are needed and if so were do they go. thanks ken

Ken W,
They are anti rattle springs. CLICK HERE to check them out and where they go.
Here's a pic, #23 are the ones your looking for.
27696.jpg

Thanks Steve and Charlie. I think some one has mod'ed my drive cup because there isn't any side to side play in the cup.

Ken W,
Your post really should be on the main forum board since your 70 is not a MTD or CCC Cub.

You want to see a modified PTO! I'll take a pic of one I just got, it's a dandy. ;-P

Charlie.
Take a look at the fourth pic I posted on the main board on April 24 for a modified PTO. No slippage there.

Latest posts

Back