• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Looking for a manual for craftsman snow thrower

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kostendorf

displayname
Keith Ostendorf
I have a 842.26061 craftsman snow thrower but I can't find a manual.

Keith-

I doubt you're gonna find it here anywhere. I bet there's a 800 number on you lawnmower for Sears...try that. If not just call a Sears store.

I found out it is made by haban which no longer exist. it was made between 1975 and 1980. But not much else. I was given this thing for free. And I was trying to find out if it might work on my 1650 cub.

Keith O. With a little handyman creativity that thing will work. The PO owner of Clarence (102) had actually made a Craftsman snowthrower fit onto the Cub Cadet. I sometimes wish that I would have bought that snowthrower along with the tractor only I didn't really need a snowthrower at the time.

Thanks Marlin, I"ll try fitting it once deer season is over. And if I can't get it to work I can always trade or sell it for something else IH.

Keith O. I remember that he used the front mule drive piece from a mower deck and cut a small notched aea for the belt to travel.

Latest posts

Back