• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Kohler Serial number list, pre 1965

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rkuik

IHCC Supporter
displayname
Randy Kuik
want to confirm my engine (at least the flywheel housing) if possible is the original engine. i have found the attached in the service manual of the Kohler K series engine, but only goes back to 1965, the original is a 1961. i searched the forum, unless i missed it, for an older list to no avail. by chance does anyone have the attached for older than 1965?

Attachments

• KHL sn to Year sheet, 1965-1995.pdf
    382.2 KB · Views: 238
I don't think there are serial number records for pre 1965 Kohlers.
The tag on the flywheel housing should have a spec number. An electric start Original would have a spec number of 28542E.

Latest posts

Back