• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Original Cub Cadet and #2 Trailer

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wotis

displayname
Whitney Otis
After 43 years of ownership, I am selling my original series Cub Cadet that I bought in 1977 when I lived in St. Phillips, IN. Serial Number is 13606. The tractor and it’s #2 trailer have always been stored inside. I have used it through the years whenever I had a yard that was large enough. I replaced the original 7 Hp Kohler with an 8 HP K-181 Kohler. The tractor has been well maintained through the years and anything requiring repair was fixed; oil changes and lube jobs were frequent. It is in good clean shape, but not concours, as I use it and don’t show it. It would be easy to concours as it is clean and not rusty. Has tractor style rear tires that I bought new a few years back. The complete mower deck was rebuilt with all sealed bearings and a new carburetor installed. Have complete service records since I owned it. The #2 trailer I bought brand new in 1977 and is not rusted out, dented or beat up. Inside of bed has surface rust only. Some spare parts such as carb parts and misc stuff. Lots of pictures available. $1995.00 for the tractor and the trailer. Free pick up or buyer must arrange shipping. Location is Colorado Springs, CO
Cub w Trailer 2.jpg
Cub w Trailer 3 RR.jpgCub RF.jpgMower Rbld 2.JPGCub w Trailer 2.jpgCub w Trailer 3 RR.jpgEngine 1.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back